Helping people make positive changes in their lives with mentoring, personal development and support services
Our Place is a Community Interest Company which was formed in 2011. Our services work to enable everyone in our communities to be their best. We do this by supporting people through lifes challenges, through the offering of quality advice services and through the delivery of our accredited training and personal development opportunities.
Our Place is led by a team of committed volunteer Directors who lead our strong dedicated team. Our business plan is underpinned by our core values and these run through all of our service delivery.
- We are committed in heart and mind to delivering quality services.
- We work collaboratively with other agencies- recognising our expertise and that of others.
- We invest in each and every individual wholly in our training, personal development and support services
- Inclusivity and diversity are key; we accept and support the whole person, regardless of their circumstance; for who they are, more than what they do.
- We offer bespoke, adaptable provisions, uniquely designed to fit the individual and their situation.
- When someone needs support – we never do nothing
Our Place, Farthing Lane, Sutton Coldfield, B72 1RN