Support Services Coordinator
- 10 hours per week
- Flexible but MUST include Advice Café days (1st & 3rd Friday of every month 10am-1pm and 2nd Tuesday of every month 9am-11am)
- £10.35 p/h
- Fixed Term for 11 months
PURPOSE OF SUPPORT SERVICES COORDINATOR: To provide strong coordination of a Job Club and Advice Café project. Offering structure and stability to the projects and quality leadership and support to volunteers.
Key role and responsibilities
- To recruit and train volunteers to run Job Club and Advice Café
- To make strong partnership links with other local organisations
- To work independently to oversee the administration of Job Club and Advice Café, ensuring all required paperwork is complete and correct processes and procedures followed.
- To effectively manage volunteers time resources to meet the projects needs
- To work with the team to develop and carryout project action plans
- To be able to work within a budget
- To proactively work to safeguard all children and adults
- To communicate effectively with the Our Place team and our stakeholders.
- To participate in meetings as required.
- To attend training as required
- To ensure the project is properly evaluated and the outcomes shared with the team for continual improvement
Commitment to Our Place
- To serve as a positive role model when representing the Our Place by modelling desirable behaviours—e.g. patience, tolerance, and reflective listening.
- To be open to take constructive feedback by staff, volunteers and service users.
- To be willing to report any problematic issues including safeguarding issues
- To be willing to adhere to all Our Place policies and procedures
Application and Screening Process
- Written applications only will be considered
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Two satisfactory and current references
- Personal interview
An application form can be downloaded below and must be completed in full and returned by email to email@example.com or by post to:
Our Place Manager
Our Place Community Hub
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 27th June
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 4th July
Downloadable Application form for Support Services Coordinator