Our Place Community Hub and Mentoring Scheme is a Community Interest Company (CIC) delivering a range of advice and support services to the local community. Our services are planned and delivered by a dedicated and passionate team of staff and volunteers.
We are currently looking for individuals to join our fantastic team:
A Mentor with the Our Place Mentoring Scheme is a caring, responsible, adult who serves as a listener, critical friend and role model to primary aged children,young people, adult or parents. They help to ensure that the mentee develops important life skills by working through challenges together, developing emotional well-being and healthy relationships. Our Place Mentors enable their mentee to be exposed to new opportunities and a wide array of resources enabling and equipping them to make positive change.
Benefits / Investment for Volunteer Mentors:
- Training in Level 3 Award in Mentoring Practice
- Access to free monthly CPD Accredited training
- Regular practice supervision with our highly skilled supervisors
- Participation in monthly issue based Enrichment Meetings
- Networking opportunities
- Ongoing line management support
- Personal development planning and annual appraisals
- Public Liability Insurance
- DBS Check
- APS Accredited policies and procedures
Please email complete application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Placements for College and University Students.
Over the past few years we have had a number of successful work placements from both college and university students. If you are interested of having your placement here at Our Place, please contact Beth on: email@example.com or 0121 354 4080